Friday 3 August 2007

why space?

Decided to try the whole my space thing...have used it a bit for looking up other people so far but decided to have a page for poetry stuff and then, more bizarrely, a page for the songs Verona and I are doing too. I feel a bit like I've been taken over by an alien lifeforce or something as far as the music goes...still it's a lot of fun and some of the songs are, well, not bad at all. Would still like to have a voice like Kate Rusby or Corinne Bailey Rae or pretty much anyone but me...but I still don't intend to be a singer. It's just a way of working and getting words around.
Details are www.myspace.com/rachelfoxpoet
and www.myspace.com/rachelfoxpoemsandsongs
We will be back at folk club soon and also singing at Out of the Woods in Dundee in September. I hope these aliens know what they are doing.

No comments: